Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Manly Man...

Today is Vic's 30th birthday. I was going to take him out to dinner, but considering our financial situation right now I think that's a bad idea. I have plans to bake him a cake, which he should just love. I'm not much on sweets myself and rarely have them in the house at all, so birthday cake is always a big hit.

I don't really see the point in making a huge deal about a thirtieth birthday. He's not much older than he was yesterday, and he certainly doesn't act any older than 17 (:P).

We're getting our foodstamp benefit tomorrow, which according to the guidelines I've seen is going to be way more than we'll actually use. Maybe we can have a big birthday dinner tomorrow instead. I wonder if you can buy a live lobster with food stamps? Hehehe.

No comments: