Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Guess what??...

The teachers are in meetings all day today, and as far as the secretary is aware, will be otherwise occupied for the rest of the week.

Bitchy Secretary: You should have come in yesterday. They were here all afternoon.

Me: Why didn't someone let them know I would be picking the books up? They could have set them aside for me whenever they had time.

Bitchy Secretary: Well, we do need a little notice.

Me: I called the district office last week, and the woman told me she would be calling the principal to give her a heads-up I was coming.

Bitchy Secretary: It's only Wednesday. School doesn't start until the 22nd.
(that's next Monday btw)

Me: I have to have the books before then, I have paperwork due to the district by the 22nd.

Bitchy Secretary: I'm sorry, I don't know what else to tell you.

GAH I hate dealing with these people.

No comments: