Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Obsession Train: Gardening...

Yep, it's that time of year again. I just put in my order to High Mowing Seeds (a bit late, but we'll manage). This year I'm not planning on planting squash of any kind. Last year, the pumpkins took over the whole garden and the zucchini produced so much I couldn't give it away, much less eat it. This year, I'm planting tomatoes, corn, and a salad lettuce mix. I've also ordered some holy basil for the front of my house since last years small medicinal plants smelled soooo nice! I ordered some jalapeno and cherry tomatoes for my son to grow this year. I'm hoping he takes an interest in gardening, mostly so I don't have to do all the weeding myself.

Now, if I can just figure out a good place to put my garden and motivate myself to till...

No comments: